Vinyl Liner Replacement
In-ground Swimming Pool Installation Company
How much does it cost to replace my vinyl liner?
There will be a few line items for consideration when pricing the cost of your vinyl liner replacement project. Basic line item costs include:
- Installation – this will differ based on the size of the pool.
- Vinyl liner – depends on the thickness and the size.
- Swimming pool water.
What is a vinyl liner for a swimming pool?
The vinyl liner is the surface material inside of the pool that persons interact with while in the pool. This is the surface that you will lean up against, walk on and use each time you get in and out of the pool.
In order to make sure that you are getting the absolute most from your pool, you need to be sure that you do everything that you can to keep your pool operating at its best. At some point in the life of the pool the vinyl liner will need to be changed.
Why do you need a vinyl pool liner? How do you know when to change your vinyl pool liner? What are some vinyl pool liner problems? There are many reasons why you might have to change the liner inside of your in-ground pool. Some of these reasons include:
- Tears. The most common reason to change the liner is because the liner tears. There are many reasons a liner could get torn. When your family is in the pool all sorts of fun and games take place. Occasionally a toy or even a pet in the pool can tear into the vinyl.
- Stains. Rust stains and other chemical stains can make for an ugly pool and can eventually cause holes in the liner.
- Chemicals. Improperly maintained chemicals can deteriorate the liner material. When you maintain your pool it’s important to keep your water healthy, which in turn will improve the longevity of your pool.
- Time. Even with proper maintenance the liner in your pool will need to be changed every 7 to 10 years.